Merchant Services Online
If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, please follow the instructions for enabling this feature.
- Go to the menu at the top of the screen and click on the 'TOOLS' menu item.
- From the tools menu item, select 'Internet Options'.
- Click on the tab entitled 'Security'.
- At the bottom of the form, click on the 'Custom Level' button.
- Under 'Scripting', ensure that the 'Active Scripting' feature is ENABLED.
- Once set, click OK to return to the 'Internet Options' screen.
- Click OK to save your settings on the 'Internet Options' screen. Active Scripting is now enabled on your browser.
If you are using Google Chrome (recommended) as your browser, please follow the instructions for enabling this feature.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- Click Privacy and security > Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).